We’re looking to shake up the way things are done in insurance and build a company for a new generation of customers. We want to help millions of young people plan for their financial future – starting with providing a safety net for their home lives.
Over three years of consistently doing the right thing, we’ve built the top rated home insurance provider in the UK and are growing incredibly quickly. To continue to do that, we need some amazing people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and want to throw their energy into building something great.
It’s an exciting time to join an InsurTech startup. It’s a high growth space, receiving a lot of attention, and by joining Urban Jungle now you will benefit from getting involved early in shaping the business.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Managing and iterating on our PPC and Email acquisition campaigns
- Data driven performance analysis to maximise performance and generate customer insights for the rest of the company
- Planning and running tests to rapidly improve performance
- Sharing key learnings with the wider team to inform them of market trends and customer preferences
- Coordinating with product, tech and ops to make sure we are executing at a high level and delivering a great customer experience
- Rolling your sleeves up and getting involved wherever you are needed
You should apply if you:
- You have a numerical degree and/or experience analysing data sets
- You have up to two years of work experience
- Are adept at making data driven and customer focused decisions
- Are an enthusiastic problem solver
- Are comfortable in a highly dynamic environment
- Are ambitious and excited about the challenges and opportunities of working in a high growth business
- Are an easy-going person who gets on well with people from diverse backgrounds and points of view
- No experience of insurance or financial services is required.
- Experience with paid search and/or email marketing is a bonus
Urban Jungle is an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. So long as you’ve got the skills for the job, even if you don’t fit these requirements exactly, we’d love to hear from you!
You can expect from us
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- An equity stake
- A company pension
- 25 days of paid leave, plus public holidays
- Full training on whatever you need to do your job well
- Clear objectives, which are regularly updated, with regular formal feedback
- Whatever kit you need to be effective
- Lots of social fun, events, and charity fundraising activities
- A commitment from the senior team to spend significant time on your coaching and development
Logistics & Application:
You must be able to work full time at our offices in Oval, London when we return in due course. It is likely that the role will start on a remote basis.
Sound exciting? Apply here!